Tuesday, August 22, 2017

NEW POSTER AND TRAILER FOR 'LIMEHOUSE GOLEM' VICTORIAN THRILLER WITH BILL NIGHY, DOUGLAS BOOTH, SAM REID, '6 BELOW' ICY THRILLER WITH JOSH HARTNETT!

'6 BELOW' EPIC TRAILER
WITH FROZEN JAMES HARTNETT
This is one of 8 new Josh Hartnett films this year
Something refreshing for you this stale Monday, one might even say - a breath of cold air, like literally: wintery action drama 6 BELOW has just gotten its first trailer and also a poster. With Josh Hartnett in the lead role and Mira Sorvino also in the cast, this thriller, to open in cinemas in Europe and US this October, revolves around an adrenaline seeking snowboarder who gets lost in a massive winter storm in the back country of the High Sierras where he is pushed to the limits of human endurance and forced to battle his own personal demons as he fights for survival!



'THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM'
Alan Rickman was the original lead in the film
NEW POSTER IS OUT!
A brand new poster has also been released for Victorian fantasy mystery thriller THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM which brings spookiness to UK cinemas next week starring legendary Bill Nighy alongside handsome duo Douglas Booth and Sam Reid and Olivia Cooke as the female lead.  A series of murders has shaken the community to the point where people believe that only a legendary creature from dark times, the mythical Golem; must be responsible. 

8 comments:

  1. You know I hate the cold with a passion, but 6 Below does look very watchable. I'll have to make sure I do it with my heated blanket on full blast and have a hot cuppa tea in my hand though, otherwise I'll freeze right along side old Joshey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heated blanket scare me.... they truly do! I found one after my grandmother died in her house and wires under the blanket just freak me out

      Delete
    2. You know I'd thrive in Hell. I can't live through the winter without a heated blanket and a heated mattress pad on the bed. Mine automatically turn off if they start to get too hot, so I don't worry about them torching down the house. Plus, I unplug them when I am not using them, so they are never unattended. I didn't like the wire feeling at first, but quickly grew used to them as I love the heat more than the weird feeling of the wires.

      Delete
    3. OMG it sounds like the worst fear I could ever have, deary, lying on an electric blanket which can turn you into a hot dog in no time... 'tis like dancing with the devil and poking him in the ass with a trident. I think I'd rather take the old heated bottle or bed warmer :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.