Thursday, May 14, 2015

EDDIE REDMAYNE TO LEAD 'FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM'! 2ND 'CRIMSON PEAK' EPIC TRAILER WITH TOM HIDDLESTON, CHARLIE HUNNAM! 'OF KINGS AND PROPHETS' EPIC TV SERIES TRAILER

EDDIE REDMAYNE 
TO LEAD 'FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM'
Probably the main news today is that fresh Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne is close to getting the lead role of Newt Scamander in HARRY PLOPPER prequel FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! The script, adapted by J.K. Rowling herself, will be set 70 years before HARRY PLOPPER  long before Harry and his friends ever arrived at Hogwarts! The story revolves around Scamander as he sets out to write a text book about all of the fantastical creatures living in the real world, undetected by mankind. David Yates is directing, and this will be his fifth movie in the franchise. The movie arrives into theatres November 2016.

'OF KINGS AND PROPHETS'
FIRST EPIC SERIES TRAILER
ABC has revealed the first trailer for their new epic series OF KINGS AND PROPHETS which will air Sunday nights and I can't say I'm thrilled. The costumes look offensively bad and even the cast seems random at times! It's a Biblical saga of faith, ambition and betrayal as told through the eyes of a battle-weary king, a powerful and resentful prophet and a resourceful young shepherd on a collision course with destiny. Ray Winstone is King Saul, Oliver Rix is King David, Simone Kessell is Queen Ahinoam, while James Floyd is prince Ish-Boseth!


2ND 'CRIMSON PEAK' TRAILER
WITH TOM HIDDLESTON
You can also check out the second trailer for epic horror CRIMSON PEAK which arrives this Halloween starring our most beloved Tom Hiddleston alongside Charlie Hunnam and Mia Wasikowska.   In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious
outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds... and remembers.  Between desire and darkness, between mystery and madness, lies the truth behind Crimson Peak.

28 comments:

  1. Eddie is an interesting looking chap isn't he? Fantastic actor though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely fantastic, will get an Oscar next year too for playing one of the first men to become a woman in DANISH GIRL

      Delete
  2. Crimson Peak looks bloody fantastic.

    And I thoroughly approve of Eddie Redmayne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not another Harry Plopper film. Good God wasn't the original bad enough, they have to come up with a prequel. And that will end up being a series. If we watch that darling, we'll have some idea of what the Bataan Death March must have been like.

    Hiddleston makes up for the low grade crap today. In an interview on Top Gear, Tom was talking about this film. When he told Clarkson who the director was, Clarkson had this "duh, I dunno" look on his face. To his credit, Hiddleston didn't slap him and was quite cordial.

    No matter what interview I see him in, Tom is ever the charming gentleman. Such looks combined with such grace makes for a deadly combination. Which actually is working for him in his latest films.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can hope that, with Eddie, this one won't be filled with atrociously bad children actors, dear.

      We do love Hiddles and we wanna marry him... but I do have to admit that I myself can't stand the director... he is ebil, dear, ebil..... If Del Toro would marry George RR Martion they would give birth to an apocalyptic tyrant who would destroy the universe.....

      Delete
    2. I didn't know you disliked Del Toro. He's a good director although I know nothing of him as a person. I know of your dislike for Martin. I still haven't seen the Game Of Thrones so I've no idea what it is really like.

      Delete
    3. Yep, dahlink, I've started disliking him after he openly stabbed a kid in a scene in his PAN LABYRINTH movie. I think that was the seed of evil which will later on spread on with us seeing many other taboos being dangerously broken on the screen. It lead to us seeing a pregnant woman being stabbed on screen in front of her screaming husband for no reason in GAME OF THRONES.... I despise such irresponsibility, dear, I do. It's like when I told everybody Nolan is dangerous because he created movies which glamorise evil and he created senselessly evil characters... and what happened... you had that Joker wannabe who shot half of cinema in Denver. And then tones of maniacs around the world who killed, raped, robbed... having Joker in their Facebook avatars... being inspired by what Nolan created.... I won't have it, dear, I just won't .....

      Delete
  4. I don't care what ya'll think, I am excited for the new Harry Potter spinoff! I don't know much about Eddie Redmayne though, so I hope he's a good actor!

    Of course, I have been looking forward to Crimson Peak since you first told us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Tom makes a lovely predator indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see Crimson Peak. I love horror and that time period.

    I have yet to see a Potter film. I'd like to read all the books first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a lot to read, methinks :)

      Delete
    2. I thought I'd never finish Order of the Phoenix

      Delete
    3. I wouldn't even start it myself :)

      Delete
  7. CRIMSON PEAK fantastic movie i love it and i'm enjoy to see more . Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of Kings and Prophets looks epic. Lots of blood, guts, and assorted debauchery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Harry Potter prequel? Really? Shouldn't she have written a book first?

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.