Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SPOOKY FIRST TEASER FOR 'SALEM' 17TH CENTURY TV SERIES! JEFFREY DONOVAN & MATTHEW FOX IN 'WELCOME TO HARMONY' APOCALYPTIC THRILLER. CAST PHOTOS FROM SYFY'S NEW 'HELIX' ARCTIC SF THRILLER SHOW

WELCOME TO HARMONY
JEFFREY DONOVAN & MATTHEW FOX IN NEW THRILLER MOVIE
Since apocalyptic projects are very trendy these days, here's the latest one from the genre: LOST star Matthew Fox and BURN NOTICE's Jeffrey Donovan will lead the cast in WELCOME TO HARMONY horror thriller movie. In the English-language big screen début for Spanish director Miguel Angel Vivas the two hunky television stars will play two men living in a remote village who are mysteriously spared from the effects of a worldwide infection together with a young girl. The horror film will probably start with production next February in Serbia or Bulgaria. Jeffrey Donovan has recently played Robert Kennedy in J.EDGAR, while Matthew Fox has played in WORLD WAR Z (you haven't seen him if you blinked) and in war drama EMPEROR.


  'HELIX' CAST PICTURES
SYFY'S ARCTIC SET SF SHOW
In TV news, you can first check out new character and cast photos from SyFy's upcoming polar set thriller sf series HELIX which will freeze its spot on the small screens on January 10th! HELIX is an intense thriller about a team of scientists from the Centre for Disease Control who travel to the high-tech research facility, Arctic BioSystems, to investigate a possible disease outbreak, only to find themselves pulled into a terrifying life-and-death struggle that may hold the key  to mankind’s salvation or total annihilation. However, the lethal threat is just the tip of the iceberg, and as the virus evolves, the chilling truth begins to unravel. Mark Ghanime stars as Sergio Balleseros, Hiroyuki Sanada as Hiroshi Hataki, Meegwun Fairbrother as Daniel Aerov, Kyra Zagorsky as Julia Walker, Billy Campbell as Alan Farragut, Neil Napier as Peter Farragut, Jordan Hayes as Sarah Jordan, Catherine Lemieux as Doreen Boyle! The thirteen episode series will also have STAR TREK star Jeri Ryan playing Constance Sutton, the chief operating officer of Ilaria Corporation, owner of Arctic Biosystems, charming and savvy, used to getting her way at any cost.

FIRST 'SALEM' TEASER
 17TH CENTURY WITCHES SERIES
One of the historical TV series that we can expect in 2014 is SALEM for which WGN America has just released the first spooky teaser. Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, it explores what really fueled the town’s infamous witch trials and centres on Mary Sibley (Janet Montgomery), the beautiful, ruthless but vulnerable wife of an ancient, ailing but very wealthy Salem town Selectman. STAR TREK'S Brannon Braga is producing with the cast which also includes Seth Gabel, Shane West, Ashley Madekwe, Xander Berkeley, Tamzin Merchant and Elise Eberle.

32 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some poses. All of them in fact are doing this weird pose thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing their limbs and back got a bit frozen down there in Arctic

      Delete
    2. I hit my husband's blog with falling Santa's and a few Christmas lights. Then mine, just a few snowflakes. Oh my gosh, this is so fun.

      Happy Weekend. Oh wait, it's only Tuesday. After being home so much, I've lost all track of time and space.

      Cheers and boogie boogie.

      Delete
    3. Oh crap, I'm still logged on as Tim.

      Delete
    4. Okay, now I'm me again. That's the second time I did that today. My goodness, I'm in a silly mood.

      Delete
    5. oh, and I thought I had a new follower in someone called Tim :PP

      Delete
    6. Whisk, do you have multiple personality disorder?

      Delete
    7. It's seriously starting to look that way. In fact, I had to log out because I nearly answered you from his account, again. Oy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. both will bring a new doze of spook to the small screens :) I will give HELIX a go, since I love polar set programmes, but I will probably pass on SALEM, since I cannot stand religious fanaticism

      Delete
  3. Great look Salem !
    Best wishes , and Merry Christmas my friend .
    Vincent .

    ReplyDelete
  4. ░M░E░R░R░Ƴ░

    C░H░R░I░S░T░M░A░S░ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm not celebrating, but thanks, Debs! Hope HRH doesn't turn over the tree before the holidays are over :)

      Delete
  6. oohhh! Welcome to Harmony sounds like a great movie. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helix... huh! Weird that they are standing like they are all ready to run really fast at the camera. Well hopefully there will be some great mid-season shows coming, I still need something that makes me go... cool. Well outside of SHIELD and BLACKLIST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, I haven't find a single new show this season that would make my coon whiskers curl. Hope next year brings us something cool, but I'm not optimistic :(

      Delete
  8. Helix does look good and the cast is relatively unknown to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we knew only of Bruce, Jeri and the Asian guy

      Delete
  9. None of these really float my boat. Oh I treated myself to a Gerard Butler festival last night. 3 movies I didn't give a shit about, but he was HOT.

    I'll stop in tomorrow for you Christmas special darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love my Christmas, dear, because you know I do it special! I will try to capture the essential message for the holidays

      Delete
    2. I know what you capture darling and it will be sure to warm the cockles of my heart :0)

      Delete
    3. I hope you don't mean my Santa Hunks :) because this year, in the moods that you and me are in, I've opted for a more serious tone and a more important message :)

      Delete
  10. Salem looks positively creepy!

    Have a very Merry Christmas, Dezzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy indeed, some scenes made me scream
      Merry Holidays to you as well

      Delete
  11. Salem looks fantastic! I already had a note written to myself to make sure to catch it as soon as I first heard about it. Now that I've seen the teaser, I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it doesn't scare the devil out of us when it starts airing :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.