Monday, March 28, 2011

AMY ADAMS IS LOIS LANE IN "SUPERMAN"! GREAT NEW CHARACTER POSTERS FROM "THOR" WITH GODS OF ASGARD! HANK AZARIA & JAMES MARSDEN FOR "THE THREE STOOGES"!

Young Adult novel DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth is getting a film adaptation. The story is set in a dystopian Chicago, where society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue-Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives.  At her sixteen birthday, the main heroine discovers a growing conflict that threatens to unravel her seemingly perfect society.

SHORT HEADLINES *Farelly Brothers are continuing with the casting for their THE THREE STOOGES remake.  Will Sasso has been cast for  Curly, and now the producers are thinking of giving the role of Moe to Hank Azaria and the role of Larry to James Marsden. *Young Justin Bruening is another addition to WONDER WOMAN. Joining Adrienne Palicki (as Wonder Woman), Elizabeth Hurley (as her enemy) and Cary Elves (as her boss), he will play Steve Trevor,  Wonder Woman's ex boyfriend who works for the Justice department. *Now, here are some great news: we prayed for Henry Cavill to get a great Lois Lane in Zack Snyder's SUPERMAN, and our prayers have been fulfilled - adorable Amy Adams has been chosen for the role! The shooting of the film starts this summer!
Check out great new character posters from this summer's super hero adventure THOR. Staring Chris Hemsworth as Thor God of Thunder, Anthony Hopkins as the King of Asgard,  Tom Hiddleston as God of Mischief, Samuel L. Jackson, Kat Dennings, Stellan SkarsgĂ„rd, Ray Stevenson, Jaimie Alexander as Goddess of War ... and directed by Kenneth Branagh, the film follows The Mighty Thor, a powerful but
arrogant warrior from the mystical realm of Asgard whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. As a result, Thor is banished to Earth where he is forced to live among humans. When the most dangerous villain of his world sends its darkest forces to invade Earth, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero.

27 comments:

  1. I really like the casting of Amy Adams as Lois Lane in the new 'Superman' movie. She is really good at playing spunky characters who are really driven. Like Lois, Amy is a force of nature and woe be to anyone who gets in her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Amy is Lois. That rocks. I was so afraid they'd go with someone young and empty-headed like a certain Kate Bosworth.

    Cannot picture Marsden as the balding and goofy Larry. Hank I could see as Moe. Will Sasso is totally Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kal
    ah, brother, you can't even imagine how happy I am that Zack has chosen her. I was soooo afraid my dear Henry Cavill would get some horrible partner, but this is a great choice!

    @Melsy
    yay indeed :) Yes, Bosworth or the weak Rachel McAdams. I'm glad our prayers have been answered.
    I can't picture Marsden in the role either, but Farelly's are known for making their actors look ugly when needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Amy Adams in anything -- but unless they dye her hair for her role as Lois Lane (which would be a shame!) she would make more sense as Lana Lang (the redhead). I just can't picture her with dark hair...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, who knows maybe we shall get a ginger Lois Lane? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Henry... Amy Adams is indeed wonderful and waaay better than Kate Bosworth. I almost missed reading about it because of that dashing James Marsden pic. Oh wow, he'd be the cutest Three Stooges ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I can't believe I didn't know that about Veronica's book!!! She's in my Elevensies group! SOOOOO exciting! Thanks!
    *off to link this post to the elevensies site.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~~~What a cool story idea Divergent is. I should read the books.
    ~~~I think that AMY ADAMS is an amazing actress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool posters. And a remake of the Three Stooges? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super excited about Amy Adams being Lois Lane! That is awesome and a great fit!! Those new Thor movie posters are pretty cool! Very surprised that the sexy James Marsden is being considered as Larry... weird. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think either Amy or Rachel would've worked perfectly fine so I'm good with this decision. Jessica's nice to look at but let's not talk about her acting chops. Kristin would have been the worst choice of all since she can barely act and her facial expressions make you want to throw your popcorn and soda towards the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Divergent, but it sounds so good I'll be adding it to my TBR list! And I'm not a Three Stooges fan, but that photo of James Marsden might be all it takes to get me to see the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Flixy
    yes, Amy will be amazing, I can't believe we didn't think of her while talking about possible Lois Lane :) And I knew my ladies would like a bit of Marsden today :) Although I'm a bit sad for Justin Bruelin, it seems nobody noticed him :)

    @Terry
    ah, glad you liked the news on DIVERGENT, Terry :) It seems I guessed right when I thought my writing ladies would like that piece of info :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Clarissa
    it is quite an intriguing plot, isn't it?

    @Alex
    really?

    @Nicole
    Amy Adams will be great! She is super charming, adorable, can pull of any costume, and plus she can be perky and naughty if needed. Glad you liked a bit of Marsden today :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Atlanta
    I was hoping Rachel wouldn't get the role, so I'm overly happy for Amy :) Biel really isn't much of an actress, and I totally agree with you on Stewart, she is beyond irritating.

    @Susan
    it does sound good, doesn't it? Glad I cheered you up with Marsden picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy adams is so charming! hooray for her!!!
    and divergent sounds really interesting! i hadn't heard of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see James Marsden in "Hop."
    I'm 22 years old ...
    I think I am 6 years old at heart.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not a big Amy Adams fan, but that may just be a result of not seeing too much of her work. Her character in The Fighter was meh. I'll give her a chance as Lois Lane anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love Amy Adams....
    Goodness, she is beautiful. I'm glad she's the new Lois Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adams as Lane? I did not see that coming, but I look forward to how she handles the roll. Kudos to her.

    Be sure to check out my giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Vics
    she is, isn't she? :)
    I hadn't heard of DIVERGENT either, but it seems the book is well known in the blogosphere judging from the above comments.

    @Bonnie
    he he ...I think I'll watch only for Marsden too ;)

    @Matty
    she had quite a lot of great comedy and drama roles. I loved her most in JULIE AND JULIA and in DOUBT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Andrew
    what's not to love on her :)
    I'm also more than glad, the film will now have a great cast!

    @David
    it was surprising, but absolutely delightful :)
    I shall check out your giveaway, but not being in USA I usually can't participate :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of superhero flicks coming out. Husband will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. yep, MPax, this will be a year of super hero flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So happy for Amy, she's going to be great as Lois, Henry and Amy will make a dashing couple! Ready for Superman now!

    ReplyDelete
  26. reall ecited about Amy Adams as Lois, and the Thor posters look really cool.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.